Tulikivi Group structure
The Tulikivi Group’s parent company is Tulikivi Corporation, which commenced production activities in 1980. The Group’s business operations are carried out almost entirely in the parent company.
Itemisation of subsidiaries’ operations
- AWL-Marmori Oy: A company focusing on property ownership. Year of acquisition 2001.
- Kivia Oy: A Kuhmo-based stone processing company acquired in 2003. Operations were later transferred to Tulikivi’s factories in Juuka and Suomussalmi.
- Tulikivi U.S. Inc, USA: Engages in the sale and marketing of Tulikivi products in the USA and Canada. Established in 1994.
- OOO Tulikivi, Russia: Engages in the sale and marketing of Tulikivi products in Russia. Established in 2005.
- The New Alberene Stone Company Inc, USA: Dormant company, the company’s business has been sold entirely.
The parent company has a 100% holding in all its subsidiaries. The parent company also has a fixed place of business in Germany: Tulikivi Oyj Niederlassung Deutschland. This company is responsible for the German dealer network.
Tulikivi Corporation’s associated companies
- Leppävirran Matkailukeskus Oy: Engages in the leasing and ownership of properties related to and serving the travel industry.
- Stone Pole Oy: A company that develops business activity in the stone industry.
- Rakentamisen MALL Oy: Develops its parent companies’ operations on the market.
The parent company’s operating structure has been streamlined by merging subsidiaries into the parent company as follows:
- Kermansavi Oy: A ceramic production company acquired in 2006. Merged at the end of 2007.
- Tulikivi Rakennuskivet Oy: Formed from the combination of several natural stone companies in 2001. Merged in 2003.
- Kiantastone Oy: A company that has been producing soapstone at Suomussalmi since 2000. Merged in 2003.
- Mittakivi Oy: A company that has engaged in the production of soapstone into custom-made products at Juuka since 1987. Merged in 2003.